The gamemode is played on the Round mode map. Upon spawning, the players receive one of four roles:
- Isn't special in any way. Your regular Joe.
- Helps in protecting The Savior.
- Helps in killing The Eliminator.
- Does not know about being the The Savior. Disguised as a Civilian to others and themself.
- Is constantly tracked by The Protector and The Eliminator.
- The round ends if he dies.
- Sees the position of The Savior as a green square on the screen.
- Protect The Savior from The Eliminator.
- In all other aspects, a regular human.
- Sees the position of The Savior as a red square on the screen.
- Supposed to kill The Savior and any other human standing on its way.
- Is an awesome robot that is immune to death from bullets and physics. Only grenades can kill it.
- Upon the game starting, all players are randomly spawned in predetermined spots. Their roles are shown on the screen.
- They are free to do anything: go to a base or a dead drop spot, where weapons will spawn at random intervals, find a car, or simply walk around.
- The game ends when The Eliminator or The Savior dies, all other deaths do not affect the flow of the game. Time is added every time a player dies.